Centric Law is primarily a consulting firm, but with the capability of handling jobs that require (or can benefit from) legal representation and expertise. Here are ways in which Centric Law can help:
- Are you a law firm who wants to position themselves to deal with climate change as an emerging practice area? Centric Law can help you help your clients deal with climate change in all its complexity.
- Are you a municipality or governmental entity with a need to address climate change? Centric Law can help you draft model legislation to begin tackling climate change in your jurisdiction.
- Are you an organization or governmental entity who wants to align yourselves with the goals of the Paris Accords, despite the actions of the U.S. federal government? Centric Law can help you draft resolutions to translate your goals into reality.
- Are you involved in, or do you want to pursue, legal action asserting that climate change is a violation of your fundamental rights, as many groups and individuals are doing in many courts around the world right now? Centric Law can assist in a number of specific ways with these actions, both pending and contemplated.
- Are you a business with interests threatened by climate change impacts, for example, real property at risk from sea level rise? Centric Law can help you assess your options, and how to implement them.
- Are you concerned about your business’s or your organization’s potential vulnerability to climate change, but you don’t know where to begin? Centric Law can help you identify your challenges and opportunities, and plan for possible climate scenarios.
- Do you want help in communicating effectively, to stakeholders or decision-makers inside or outside your organization, the material risks of climate change and what you can do about it? Centric Law can help craft and deliver your message to motivate action.